When it comes to comfort and style, NAOT sandals simply cannot be beat. When you make a decision to buy Naot shoes, you are making a smart investment for your feet with both classy good looks and lush comfort that may make your chums envious. What are this year's top 5 must have sandals from NAOT you can't live without this year?
1. The Flirt by NAOT is the ideal sandal for the lady that loves great styling and comfort footwear. It has 2 foot straps with a gorgeous at the ankle buckle on a generous attractive easy on the foot wedge heal which will look great with shorts, skirts, capris and straight leg thin jeans.
2. The Karaoke by NAOT is a slide sandal for folk that like to slip in their foot and go. The splendidly comfy footbed will make you forget you are wearing sandals. Comfort and great styling make this essential for the impending warm season. They may even encourage you to go sing Karaoke.
3. The Coconut sandal by NAOT just makes you need to head off to a tropical location to display them with your favourite pair of shorts. The cosy footbed will make walking for extended periods of time easier on your feet. It's the slide sandal you simply can't survive without this season.
4. The Future sandal is the ideal casual to dressy sandal with just the right heel height to look great with jeans or that cute summer dress. The smart shoe shopper will not pass this beauty up this year. Just like all NAOT sandals, this shoe is especially comfortable to give you a good spot to nestle your feet in the most natural fitting line of shoes you will ever buy.
5. The Emory is the ‘I must have it' toe band sandal by NAOT that will make you need to wear them all the time. It is the perfect casual sandal you can wear with your shorts or jeans.
You have to like the unique names they give their sandals as well as their excellent value and quality of these magnificent most comfortable walking shoes. NAOT sandals pride themselves on making only the very best quality sandals on the market today. You can't lose with the above must have sandals of the year.