Removing forehead wrinkles is difficult unless you know a few simple tricks. Many of us have scoured the department and drug store isles looking for that “prefect” cream to help get rid of forehead wrinkles, without any success. Since you're reading this page, I image you are one of them. Well, read on to learn a few simple ways to eliminate wrinkles on the forehead.
Finding the right forehead wrinkle product: Stop randomly trying products because they are expensive or have a fancy package or jar. You need to rely on science and make sure the product you choose contains specific ingredients – backed by scientific research – that actually firms up the skin and soften the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Now you might think that a cream that contains Collagen and Elastin would be ideal. However, there are no creams on the market that contain a form of Collagen and Elastin that our skin can readily absorb. Instead, you need to use products that encourage the natural production of collagen and elastin in your skin's cells….like with Matrixyl – Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 . This way you're working WITH your body from the inside out!
Want to know another great simple secret about forehead wrinkles? Try Face Exercises. Research has proven that facial exercises can take years off your face by eliminating sagging cheeks and jowls, eye wrinkles, crows feet, and forehead lines.
Also, face exercises can lift and tighten the underlying muscles – giving your face a nice lift. The best part, when muscles are exercised, there is an increase of blood supply to skin in that area. This means the skin gets more oxygen and nutrients making it healthier by increasing old skin cell turnover.
Other Face Exercise beneficial effects include:
– Firmer, more elastic skin.
– Increase production of new skin cells
– Increased collagen and elastin production.
Do this simple exercise for Forehead Wrinkles everyday along with using the Matrixyl peptide cream listed above and you'll see your forehead wrinkles diminished in few months.
1. Lift your eyebrows upward as far as possible and place your four fingers at the top of your forehead. Then slide your fingers in a smooth motion downward toward your eyebrows. As if you're trying to push your raised forehead back down.
2. Keep your forehead muscle raised until your fingers meet your eyebrows…then lower your forehead (making a frown) and slide your fingers back up to your hairline…like you're trying to push your forehead back up again. One down / up motion is 1 rep. Do 10 reps daily.
Click Here to learn more about this Cosmeceutical wrinkle cream and to see more free sample facial exercises.