Banana is among those fruits in the world which are perfect friend of our health gifted by the Mother Nature. They have quite interesting characteristics which really help us to overcome several health associated problerms. Almost of us have bananas daily, but fail to understand the latent potential in it which can shape up our internal health as a perfect one. That is why, banana should be included in our mandatory consumption list giving the fact of super-rich banana nutrition info.
Here is a list of banana nutrition info for a average sized ripe banana with the dimensions of 7? length and a weight of 0.28 pounds or 126 grams.
1. a) Amount of cholesterol: 0 gram b) Amount of fat: 0 gram c) Calories: 110 2. Amount of potassium: 400 mg which is 10% of total daily recommended value. 3. Amount of dietary fiber: 4 grams which is 16% of total daily recommended value. 4. Amount of sugar:–.8 grams. 5. Amount of protein: 1 gram which is 2% of total daily recommended value. 6. Amount of vitamin C: 16% of total daily recommended value. 7. Amount of vitamin B6 : 20% of total daily recommended value.
Bananas have a lot of heath advantages. The most essential among those advantages are:
1) These are healthy for the nerves and the heart of the eater. Bananas possess extremely high content of potassium. Potassium is quite useful for the heart and the nervous system. Moreover it plays a important role in the ion exchange process inside the body along with participation in other processes like muscle contraction, digestion, normal rhythmic pumping of the heart and muscular movements etc. Furthermore, optimum consumption of potassium via sources like bananas helps in the suppression of calcium excretion in the urine. This in turn highly reduces the risk of formation of kidney stones. In addition to this loss of calcium is also reduces with the intake of potassium via bananas ultimately decreasing the risk of osteoporosis. The above chart of banana nutrition info distinctly shoes the high contents of potassium in bananas.
2) Bananas are very strong and rich source of dietary fibers. Presence of fibers helps in the smooth bowel movements. Moreover such configuration is useful in the sense of lower risk of coronary heart disease and type two diabetes.
3) As already noted in the banana nutrition information, bananas have high doses of vitamin B6. It plays an important role in the conversion process of tryptophan to serotonin and significantly helps in the formation of haemoglobin within the body. Moreover the process of antibody production and immunity demands the presence of vitamin B6.
4) Regular intake of bananas keeps the blood sugar levels in the body.
5) Bananas are more advantageous for the youngsters in their early developmental phase.
6) At times, bananas play the interim role of mood swingers and regenerate the body within a short period of time.
After reading this amazing banana nutrition info no one can neglect the banana as a negligible part of the food-list.